Terms and Conditions
(1) By accessing and using this site, you agree to the terms and conditions below. For the best use of the site, we recommend that you read all terms and conditions carefully.
(2) For better clarity of the terms and conditions:
administrator: SC Be Soft Studio SRL (Reg. Com.: J40/10446/2020, fiscal code: 42959544, registered office at 51 Elev Stefan Stefanescu Street, Bucharest)
good and service: any service or product offered on the Site and/or any component thereof.
user/visitor: any person who visits or accesses the Site or who wishes to use in any way or actually uses the Service.
Order: electronic document that is a form of communication between the Administrator and the User whereby the Administrator agrees to deliver the Goods and Services and the User/Visitor agrees to receive such Goods and Services and to make payment for them.
Contract: Order confirmed by the Administrator by issuing the invoice. The Contract is concluded at the time of issuing the invoice and not when the order is placed or the confirmation of receipt of this order is issued.
(1)The Website and all its elements (web graphics, texts, programs, quizzes, free materials, etc.) are protected by copyright law.
(2) The use without the written or verbal consent of the Administrator of any element contained in this site is punishable under the laws in force. To obtain consent you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) The services offered by the Administrator will be of a digital nature (online courses, ebooks, consultations, membership subscription).
(2) The price of the services/products is the one displayed on the Site at a given time. The price may undergo changes, but these will always be visible on the Site for Users.
Rights and Responsibilities of the Buyer/User
(1) The Buyer/User is obliged to provide all correct data in order to purchase a Service from the Site.
(2) The Buyer/User is obliged to notify the Administrator within 24 hours of placing the order if he/she changes his/her mind and wishes to cancel the order.
(3) The Buyer/User has the right to return the Service in accordance with Article 7 of this page.
Rights and responsibilities of the Supplier/Administrator
(1) The Supplier/Administrator is obliged to contact the Customer/User within a maximum of 24 hours to confirm the order.
(2) The Supplier/Administrator is obliged to send the invoice to the customer/user within 24 hours of the completion of the transaction.
(3) The Provider/Administrator is obliged to provide additional information about the Service when requested by the User directly by telephone or e-mail.
(4) The Provider/Administrator has the right to refuse an order when it considers that it cannot deliver the Service in question.
(5) The Provider/Administrator has the right to use the personal data of the Buyer/User for invoicing purposes.
By placing an electronic or telephone order on the website https://besoftwares.com/en/, the User agrees to the form of communication (by e-mail) by which the Administrator carries out its operations. The order will consist of the following documents, in order of importance:
Order (together with clear mention of delivery and billing dates)
Buyer’s specifications (where applicable)
If the Administrator confirms the Order, this will imply full acceptance of the terms of the Order. Acceptance of the Order by the Administrator shall be deemed completed when there is an electronic confirmation (e-mail) from the Administrator to the User, without requiring an acknowledgement of receipt from the User. The Administrator shall not at any time consider an unconfirmed order as having the value of a Contract.
Payment, billing and delivery policy
(1) Payment for the Services can only be made by online methods, on the Website, by debit or credit card.
(2) The online payment method via debit or credit card is supported by MobilPay by Netopia and Stripe.
(3) For subscriptions, payment can only be made online by credit card via the Stripe system.
(4) For subscription once the payment method is selected, payment is recurring. The User does not have to go through a monthly or annual payment procedure, the subscription amounts will be debited automatically from the User’s account at the beginning of each subscription period.
The User’s subscription has automatic recurring payment activated. This means that on the 1st of each month the payment will automatically be made from the card entered when the first order was placed, by automatic settlement. Recurring can be stopped at any time with a single click from the User’s account.
(5) Delivery will be made:
– In the case of digital products: The Administrator shall undertake to send all purchased materials to the User within a maximum of 24 hours after the purchase has been completed.
(1) In accordance with Emergency Ordinance no. 34/2014, customers/Users may apply for the production of a return within 14 days, without having to justify their decision and without incurring any costs other than those provided for in Art. 13, para. (3) and art. 14 of the said GEO.
(2) In order to produce the return, the User is obliged to notify the Administrator in advance by e-mail or by telephone
The Administrator does not assume any form of guarantee for the Service purchased by the User, but provides a list of instructions for the use of said Service for maximum reliability.
Limitation of liability
(1) The Site Administrator does not assume any obligation and does not implicitly or expressly guarantee for the content of any kind of the Site or for all content offered by Users. The Site Administrator will use all reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the Site and will attempt to correct errors and omissions as quickly as possible.
(2) The Site Administrator makes no warranties or representations whatsoever about the content of the Site and in no event shall the Site Administrator be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the use of any part, sequence or mode of the content of the Site or the inability to use the Site, regardless of the cause thereof, or from the misinterpretation of any provisions of the content of the Site.
(3) The Site Administrator shall not be liable for any information and data in the content of the Site, including but not limited to text, images, videos, avatars, blogs or any other activity related to the use, and any other legal effect arising therefrom.
(4) The Site Administrator is absolved of any liability for any direct, indirect, including but not limited to lost profits, loss of business or other intangible losses, resulting from the use of the Service or any other matter in connection with the Service as well as from the use of the content of the Site in any way or any legal effects arising therefrom.
The rights and obligations of the Users and the Site Administrator set forth in the Terms and Conditions, as well as all legal effects that the Terms and Conditions produce, shall be interpreted and governed in accordance with the Romanian law in force.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions shall be settled amicably. In the event that it is impossible to reach an agreement, the dispute will be settled by the competent Romanian court or through the online dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission.